The following are open service positions at the Boulder Area Service Committee meeting:
(1) Secretary: Suggested clean time is one (1) year. Length of commitment is one (1) year. Duties of the secretary include:
1. Take minutes at B.A.S.C. meeting.
2. Distribute minutes to all B.A.S.C. Members no later than ten (10) days following the B.A.S.C. meeting.
3. Maintain and update archives, making them easily accessible.
4. Amend and maintain B.A.S.C. Guidelines as needed.
(2) Activities Chairperson: Suggested clean time is two (2) years and a job. Length of commitment is one (1) year. The purpose of the Activities Sub-Committee is to provide the Fellowship in the Boulder Area with recovery-oriented activities and merchandise. Funds generated through this Sub-Committee belong to the B.A.S.C. and are to be used to support the Area’s needs. Duties of the Activities Chairperson include:
1. Being directly responsible to the B.A.S.C.
2. Elect or appoint other committee members or officers as necessary.
3. Provide a written report of all monthly activities at each B.A.S.C. meeting.
4. Hold regularly scheduled and announced monthly meetings or as necessary.
5. Function under directions contained in this document and any Guidelines offered by the World Service Office of Narcotics Anonymous.
6. Will also function within the principles of any World Service handbook, guideline or guide unless stated in writing by the Sub-Committee or B.A.S.C. as a group.
7. Any activity must be presented to the B.A.S.C. with a detailed budget and description (flier) for approval prior to the event.
8. Two (2) people are required to count funds after a given event.
9. All proceeds from an activity go directly to the Treasurer as soon as possible and belong to the B.A.S.C.
10. Develop and/or maintain guidelines for Activities Sub-Committee.
The next H&I Subcommittee meeting is on November 10, 2020 at 6:30 PM on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 836 2103 9774; Password: 962791
Boulder Area – Hospitals & Institutions Subcommittee – Help Wanted List
If you are interested in participating in an H&I meeting at one of the facilities below, please contact the H&I secretary at email@example.com or attend the subcommittee meeting.
The next Phoneline/PI Subcommittee meeting will be on October 14 from 7PM-8PM on Zoom.