The Boulder Helpline is in need of support! Current NA Helpline shifts available:
- Mondays, 8am-4pm, 3rd tier
- Tuesdays, 4pm-12am, 3rd tier
- Tuesdays, 8am-4pm, 3rd tier
- Thursdays, 12am-8am, 3rd tier
- Thursdays, 8am-4pm, 3rd tier
- Fridays, 8am-4pm, 3rd tier
- Saturdays, 12-8am, 3rd tier
- Saturdays, 4pm-12am, 2nd and 3rd tiers
- Saturdays, 8am-4pm, 3rd tier
- Sundays, 12am-8am, 3rd tier
Please contact Larissa R. if interested @ email@example.com or (650) 799-0991 (cell)
The next PI and Helpline subcommittee meeting is on January 13th 7-8pm
Join Zoom Meeting link:
The following are open service positions at the Boulder Area Service Committee meeting:
(1) Secretary: Suggested clean time is one (1) year. Length of commitment is one (1) year. Duties of the secretary include:
1. Take minutes at B.A.S.C. meeting.
2. Distribute minutes to all B.A.S.C. Members no later than ten (10) days following the B.A.S.C. meeting.
3. Maintain and update archives, making them easily accessible.
4. Amend and maintain B.A.S.C. Guidelines as needed.
The next H&I Subcommittee meeting is on January 12, 2021 at 6:30PM on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 849 7747 1610
Boulder Area – Hospitals & Institutions Subcommittee – Help Wanted List
If you are interested in participating in an H&I meeting at one of the facilities below, please contact the H&I secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the subcommittee meeting.