The Boulder Area is part of the Colorado Region of NA with meetings in Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Nederland, and Westminster.
If you are new to NA, the best thing you can do is attend a NA meeting.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean.
This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using…There are no strings attached to NA. We are not affiliated with any other organizations, we have no initiation fees or dues, no pledges to sign, no promises to make to anyone. We are not connected with any political, religious, or law enforcement groups, and are under no surveillance at any time. Anyone may join us, regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of religion.
- Find a Meeting in the Boulder Area
- Read Today’s Just for Today Meditation
- Have Some Fun in Recovery! Upcoming Events
- NA Meeting Search App
Boulder Area Service Committee (BASC) Service Opportunities Available!
Suggested clean time is two (2) years. Length of commitment is one (1) year. Duties of the vice-chairperson include:
- To serve as chairperson in the absence of the chairperson.
- Fill in for and assume responsibility for chairperson, treasurer, and secretary as needed.
- Fill in for and assume responsibility for any vacant subcommittee chairperson positions until such position is filled by election.
Suggested clean time is one (1) year. Length of commitment is one (1) year running concurrently with the C.R.C.N.A. sub-
committee term. Duties include:
- Attend C.R.C.N.A. subcommittee meetings and vote B.A.S.C. conscience.
- Submit written report monthly to B.A.S.C.
HOSPITALS & INSTITUTIONS SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING HAS CHANGED LOCATION!
Boulder Area – Hospitals & Institutions Subcommittee – Help Wanted List
If you are interested in participating in an H&I meeting at one of the facilities below, please contact the H&I secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the subcommittee meeting. H&I meets the second Tuesday every other (odd #) month at 6:30 pm. The location is 917 S. Main Street, Longmont in the Life House Church next to the DMV. Learn more.
Save the Date!
November 1 – 3, 2019
Crowne Plaza DIA Convention Center 15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239 United States