The Boulder Area is part of the Colorado Region of NA with meetings in Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Nederland, and Westminster.
If you are new to NA, the best thing you can do is attend an NA meeting.
NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean.
This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using…There are no strings attached to NA. We are not affiliated with any other organizations, we have no initiation fees or dues, no pledges to sign, no promises to make to anyone. We are not connected with any political, religious, or law enforcement groups, and are under no surveillance at any time. Anyone may join us, regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of religion.
- Find a Meeting in the Boulder Area
- Read Today’s Just for Today Meditation
- Have Some Fun in Recovery! Upcoming Events
- NA Meeting Search App
NA Colorado Regional Assembly April 2021
What: Regional service committees exist to pool the experience and
resources of the areas and groups it serves. Regional elections will be held this meeting. GSRs are encouraged to attend the training and meeting.
When: April 17, 2021 at 9:30am (GSR Training). Meeting begins 10am.
Where: Zoom. Details in flyer linked below.
More information available on the informational flyer.
NA Boulder – Phone Tree
This is a one-time event, to get us addicts in the greater Boulder area, to simply reach out and call one another during this crazy pandemic. Some of us are more isolated than others, and it’s always good to reach out.
- Kick-off is 3/2.
- At some point you will be called. Of course there will sometimes be phone-tag, but try to have your conversations take place within 3 days if possible. Conversation length and content is of course, up to you both.
- When you’re done, it’s your turn. Contact Mary Kate (303) 345-5104 to find out who’s still on the list. Pick someone you don’t typically or have never spoken with on the phone. We encourage you to pick two people (that’s what makes it a phone-TREE!)
- Mary-Kate will give you their numbers, and manage the master list
Link to recorded H&I speaker meetings: http://b.link/na-co-